Telehealth Virtual Medical Visits
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Peachtree Orthopedics is now offering telehealth virtual visits so you can see an MD from the privacy & safety of your own home or office.
Did you know that many orthopedic issues (including some urgent issues) can be diagnosed using telehealth virtual appointments? You can get the specialized orthopedic care you need, without risking your health. It's simple to use, and the secure video conferencing technology can be used with any device.
- Be seen/treated from anywhere.
- No travel time; no parking hassles.
- Keep your distance from others without reducing your quality of care.
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs during a telehealth visit.
- Scheduling is simple and easy.
How it Works
- Call 404-355-0743 to schedule your telehealth appointment with a specialist.
- You will receive an email from OrthoLive regarding your new appointment. Step-by-step directions will follow, including how to download the OrthoLive app.
- If you'd like to review further details on how the process works, click here.
- Before scheduling a telehealth visit, we recommend you fully understand and verify your benefits with your insurance company. Health insurance companies will only pay for services that it determines to be "reasonable and necessary." Our office will make every effort to bill your insurance promptly, but if your carrier determines that a service is not reasonable and necessary, or that a particular service is not covered under the plan, your insurer will deny payment for that service and it will become your responsibility.